Education Modules and Contractors
CRMP provides a series of education modules on its website that you and the general public, including
A contractor who successfully completes all of the education modules and who is a California-licensed contractor in good standing has the option of being included on CRMP's Contractor Directory on the CRMP website. The Contractor Directory allows users to search for contractors by ZIP Code. In order to register with CRMP and be included in our Contractor Directory, you must:
- review all of the education modules and successfully answer all of the quizzes at the end of each of those modules; and
- be a California-licensed contractor in good standing and have that standing accurately reflected on the California Contractors State License Board website.
Your registration and inclusion as a contractor in our Contractor Directory is at all times in our sole discretion and contingent on your compliance with our Terms. If you do not wish to be included on the Contractor Directory, you will be given the opportunity to opt out.
Contractors who are included on the Contractor Directory may use language in their marketing and sales materials indicating their successful completion of the education modules. In no instance and under no circumstances may a Contractor use language indicating "approval", "endorsement", "qualified" or "referred" by CRMP in marketing and sales materials.
You agree that CRMP will have no liability or responsibility for any work bid or performed by you.
You also confirm that you:
- are a licensed contractor in the State of California in good standing and that your information is updated and accurate on the State Contractor's website;
- have provided accurate information to CRMP regarding your qualifications, licenses, and contact information, and that you will promptly update CRMP with any changes to your information;
- have reviewed the FEMA education modules and have successfully passed the quizzes required by CRMP.
- agree that CRMP is not endorsing, qualifying or referring you to anyone;
- agree that CRMP may include your contact information in its Contractor Directory unless you do not qualify or you opt out;
- agree to facilitate inspection by CRMP or its special inspectors of any House that you are working on in the Earthquake Brace + Bolt Program and you agree that CRMP may collect, maintain and use any pictures, statements, drawings, figures, or other data relating to your retrofit work on such a House; and
- agree that CRMP is not responsible, and shall have no liability, for determining whether to perform any retrofit work on any House for any interactions you may have with a
Participating Homeowner, or for any actual performance of any retrofit work by you.
If you fail to satisfy any of these requirements or any other provision of the Terms, your account and your inclusion on the Contractor Directory may be restricted, suspended or terminated.